Sunday, October 18, 2009

Call the wahbulance

Usually when I am overwhelmed and too busy to breathe I think of how wonderful it would be to lay in bed all day with nothing to do but relax. Be careful for what you wish for, I have been on bedrest since Monday and this is complete torture. My muscles ache, I missed out on dinner and movies with friends and I was supposed to help my friend with decorations for her Halloween party. Here's the worst part of bed rest, the longer I'm in bed, the less sleep I get. I have never been more bored in my life. I took a crotchet class a while ago to learn to make a hat but I can't remember how to do the stitch so I can't work on it in bed. I know it's for our baby's health so I'll stay put but I want some fresh air! I want to take my dog for a nice long walk. I want to go to the farmers market and sample fresh fruit. I want to buy pumpkins from a pumpkin patch. I want to go see Where the Wild Things Are. Thank God for my husband, he has been wonderful, catering to my every need, rubbing my feet, getting my favorite snacks. Hopefully all is good and I'll be released from bed prision on Tuesday. I will never take being active for granted again.

No comments: