Friday, July 8, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things

It's been awhile since I've posted my favorite things and since I won't be actually purchasing anything for the next 5 years, I can always dream, right?

My favorite plants right now are sexy succulents



I can find a way to kill even the unkillable *whammp, whammp*

My favorite thing is this Keep Calm poster that I am obsessed with


And this vintage print too



Lately I've been waking up achy and sore *as well as exhausted from being feasted on by my Vampire daughter all night* I am dreaming of a new KING size mattress by none of than my idol....Goddess Martha!


Macy's just so happens to have this luxurious sleep cloud on 4th of July sale for a mere $2,297 they'll even throw in free delivery

And while we're talking beddy-bye...how dreamy is this Anthro bedding??



So pretty and so expensive! I declare, I could never keep something so lovely nice for long.

Exhibit A:


This Parsons desk, so amazing but my desk is currently covered in Lola's hair, unopened mail and hoards of magazines. There's no way I could be this grown up!


Now this is more my speed. I have to make this for our fireplace next Christmas.


Doesn't it seem time for me to summerize our door wreath? I love ours


but it's been 18 months

Speaking of months...I ordered Liv's potty from Amazon like a million years ago *2 weeks ago really* and still no sign of it!




I am so impatient! I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!

No comments: