Saturday, September 10, 2011

C + S Wedding Rehearsal & Dinner

I am so anxious for the big wedding...Last night was the rehearsal and dinner. The rehearsal went off without a hitch. I will be the first person walking down the aisle *yikes*

The wedding venue is lovely









The Bridesdoggy Chloe




I made Steph's bouquet at her bridal shower


The lovely bride-to-be


Check out this girl's rock...please put sunglasses on before you look


They are super cute


The groom-to-be with his sister and Arielle the adorable flowergirl


The rehearsal dinner was held at a chef's house. Let me say this house was FABulous *and the food and drinks too*!! We arrived a bit early so I was lucky enough to take some photos *even though my iphone sucks* and ooh and aww over everything. The thing I loved most about the modern house was it had the exact backyard layout as my dream house. It was landscaped just perfectly, there was an organic garden *they used the fresh veggies in the dinner*










They had a world map pinned like ours


This was the expression I had when I walked around the house, it gave me so many design ideas!


 Okay, dinner was ridiculously yummy. I said a little toast to the bride & groom but her brother Matthew's speech was the sweetest.






Cameras at night are my kryponite *hey that rhymes*


Thanks for the amazing evening guys, I am so excited for wedding, CONGRATS!!

No comments: