Sunday, March 21, 2010

Done Deal

Today is Sunday and I don't know how I did it but I woke up at 8 am this morning and helped Antz paint. We have our first coat of the new paint color.



We still need to paint another coat, touch up the brown and then the trim, window and french door. I am hoping we finish by tonight. So after our paint party, we went back to Bel Air to pick up the rest of the furniture. The chick selling the furniture wasn't sure if she wanted to sell the conversion kit but when we got there her husband said it's yours! They are such nice people. We saved almost $600 and we got the changing pad for free.





Oeuf classic crib, changing pad, conversion kit

 
Oeuf changing dresser and hutch. My Mom is super forgetful and left her purse in Antz car, so we had to drop my Mom's purse off to her at Gail's house since she was there doing her taxes.


We came home and Antz tried to bring up the furniture but he couldn't carry the changing dresser by himself so we called in reinforcements in our Godparents. Godfather Stephen came to the rescue and helped him up the stairs. So now we have all the furniture except the glider and bassinet. Aimee is supposed to come over today at 4. I am so sleepy right now so I'm going to take a nap and then get busy on the paint.

No comments: