Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Me = Genuis maker of POG!

I cannot stop drinking my yummy concoction of Passionfruit, Orange and Guava juice. So yummy, I just hate that I have to buy 3 seperate drinks to make it. So I spent the day hanging with my Mommy. My car is all better from getting serviced but when I went to pick it up I left my wallet at home so I had to drive all the way home and back to pay for it. Boo! My Mommy and I had lunch at The Kitchen in Pasadena. It's a delish Italian restaurant and the food is so huge. I can't even finish half of my lasagna. I took my Mom to the mall to return some shoes and I was stopped in my tracks at Nordstrom when I saw these beauties

















Of course they fit narrow on my swollen feet and ankles but I squeezed my cankles into to them. I have no idea if I would be able to zip up the back. I just love the stones and they would look so great with my bebe shower dress. I am trying to figure out how to fit them into my budget but $119.00 isn't appearing under any pillows.
I attempted a mood board of my shower outfit but it's too embarrassingly lame I shall spare you. I will post this  incredible dress made of vintage maps! Why can't I make creative things like this??






















So browsing online tonight I stumbled across this guy at *of all places* Cost Plus World Market






















Now I passed up the glockenspiel at Urban Outfitters so I feel like this would be a mistake to not buy for Liv. It's only $20 and so adorable. If only I could find her a little harp too. I am still waiting for UPS to deliver my packages so keep your fingers crossed tomorrow I'll get my Flip. I signed up for our childbirth/Infant Care classes at the hospital. I can't believe I waited so long and now most of the classes are full. I am lucky to get anything in April. Antz just sent me this freaking rad Halloween costume that I must either find and purchase or ask his Mom to make for Olivia






















The tights, the See Kai Run Mary Janes and the costume, so my favorite!!

No comments: