Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back to Work!

I suppose I should thank my lucky stars that this morning the crew showed up and started framing. I am totally stressed out and nervous about how much David is going to say the iron will cost us. Last night we went to Alcapulcos for dinner to discuss our options *not like we have any*. If he says it will be under $400, I can live with that *although it will cut our savings and my itouch*. I know it will be well over $500 maybe even $1000! I can't think of any compromises at the moment. David hasn't called us so that bothers me as well. This morning we had our prenatal appt. It was nice because we had a student doc who was really nice. She check Olivia's heartbeat *149* and I measured 35cm. I let her know how stressed I've been and she said Liv is meauring perfect, next appt in May Dr. Teng will give us an ultrasound so we can see how big she is. After the appt. I went to Target and picked up some chalk. I want to practice my handwriting for the menu.

















I haven't been sleeping so well. I am not waking up for long periods but I can't get comfortable and I wake up really groggy, not refreshed  as before. I know its the stress from this project. Sigh! The fireplace screen should be coming today and hopefully the Mod frames will come too. Tomorrow I am meeting Aimee and we are going to Sprinkles. I would normally be super stoked about it but I am too bummed out to get excited. I still have so many things to buy for Olivia *baby wrap, stroller, her Uggs, her Tiffany's brush and whatever we don't get from our registry*







































































Grrr, David told Antz it's $45 per post and we need 19 which is ....$855!!
I knew it would be closer to $1000 than $400. I am hoping we can negotiate that price. Antz is at the point where he wants to just pay it and be done but it is really taking money out of Olivia's stroller savings *the stroller comes out on May 1st* and to me it's unacceptable. We are meeting with him at 5:30 today, hopefully we'll get things moving and they will be done by Friday of next week *not going hold my breath on this one*. Even if we pay the money *rolls eyes*, the inspection could take too long or not get approved for another *unnecessary* reason that costs more money.

No comments: