Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yikes! I'm running out of April


I can't believe how fast this month has flown by. There is like less than 2 weeks in April and I have been anxious for May to come but I still have so much to do. I have a few more shower things to finish *borrow a table for the caricaturist, print paper with our crest for him to draw on, decorate the scrapbook, make holes in the bebe wishes and put pencils through, and print the Cirque du Bebe posters*. We still need to buy the frame and chalkboard paint for the menu. Last weekend we saw a mirror at a garage sale that Antz liked but I wasn't sold on it, we offered $6 for it but the chick was hell bent on $10. Hopefully this Friday we can find something at Thrift shops.
So last night we went to our first prenatal class *Labor & Birth*. It was fun, we were the only ones with a birth ball. We watched a video that showed vaginal births *yuck*. We learned how to breath and relax and when labor begins. The class was 3 hours long, next time I have to bring snacks and socks, I was chilly.















 





















This Friday is our next class, Newborn Infant Care. The architects came by to take measurements for the blueprints so hopefully we'll have them by Friday and David will get the permits and the workers will be back on Saturday to get back to work. It did rain for a minute yesterday so I am happy the tarp did its job.

No comments: