Saturday, October 2, 2010

Holiday Shopping Spree

Hey, now that Fall is officially here, Olivia needs warmer clothes *80% of her wardrobe is summer clothes* Although in the next few weeks she may finally fit her 6-12 month clothes and she has a few one pieces from Gap that are quite cozy. I am super excited because I found this FUCKING RAD online store from London *well I know about the store but just found out they have a children's line*

Mini Boden

I am in love with their jumpers, cords and knits!!








So of course my new craving is to buy everthing from this place. She just outgrows her clothes so fast that she has outfits she never got to wear. Maybe today will be a good day to take her outgrown things to a cosignment shop. I also have an Ugg bag Debbie gave me that I want to sell on eBay. Oh, and guess who still doesn't have tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba?? This Girl!! :(

May I just add this hilarity that is my daughter doing her sunrise yoga pose



And she has found her toe and she fucking LOVES IT!!!



Now that Liv has found her toes she happily can entertain herself for hours freeing up time for Mommy to fuck around on the interweb. I'm looking for potential Christmas gifts for Olivia. I found the best toy ever but sadly it's sold out :(


I wannit for me, ahem, I mean, Liv!! Antz and I both agree on these toys from DwellStudio *Super cute and modern*

Santa will bring her these 2 but I need to find a big ticket item that she'll love...hmmm?

No comments: