Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Goodbye...

This is a hard post to write. My 11 year old cocker spaniel, Maxwell went to doggy heaven last night. He had many medical complications and it was his time to go. Elizabeth Taylor decided to take him for a walk with her. I am still numb about it but I know he's in a better place. The month I got Max, I  made him a Baby book and I even saved his baby teeth. Antz and Max used to coordinate clothes and we took him everywhere with us. Liv won't remember him but when we first brought her home he was apprehensive but he came over to gently sniff her foot. Antz was positive he would eat her within seconds *he's never been good around kids* but I know he sensed her in my tummy and I told him, Max, Olivia is a part of your family, so you look after her. I am bummed I don't have any more photos of them together but this one of our family is cherished.


In loving memory of Maxwell
November 26, 1999 - March 23, 2011








Max and my Mom in 2000



Yesh, we are those kind of people!! This is back in 1999...also known as the nineties, the most embarrassing fashion period of my life!








Goodbye, I'll never forget you, sweet boy!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Rest In Peace, Max! He was such a cutie.