Friday, April 29, 2011

These are some more of my Favorite Things

Whew, I finally got through most of the Royal wedding coverage. I was thinking of how ugly the enclosure we bought to contain Livzilla whilst I do chores, take a quick shower and even happily play in when I'm blogging, like she is doing right now. So I was looking for a remedy from this gray eyesore when I stumbled upon this









HOLY SHIT!! I am drooling...I must make this card table playhouse!! So incredibly adorable. If you aren't brave enough to take on a crafty project like this yourself, you can purchase them from MissPrettyPretty on Etsy. With the cuteness and detail she has created, I find the price is quite reasonable. I can see Liv having tea parties in there *we'll have to add a lamp for her*
Smila Blomma looks like a good option.

Another favorite thing is this sweet gift from our friend Dave who just returned from Russia.


I am a huge fan of nesting dolls. Love the artistry, thanks Dave!

So, how about this?


This guy is a strong contender for Liv's birthday present *I am contractually obligated to shut my fat mouth about any other details*

My very favorite thing is the engagement photo shoot of my friends Carlos & Stephanie *I'm officiating their September nuptials*

GORGEOUS!! Loving their photographer me, my camera and you






Ahh, Steph is a pretty awesome jumper, love it!


They are super rad. Earlier this week I received their Save the Date in the mail and it's just as adorable


The C&S is interactive by flipping the string it animates an arrow going through the heart *Fancy!*

Another favorite thing I failed to post about on Wednesday was my shopping trip with Aimee. I was so tired to blog about it but we went pre-shopping for Aimee's apartment and I finally used the $50 giftcard from Anthropologie for my birthday *Merci Story & Chris* 

I bought this FABulous shirt, the London kids cards I mentioned earlier and these super fantastic eyeglasses strap *I am really nerding out about my Librarian chic style*


I think I'll wear it tomorrow when we take Liv to the park to meet her BFF Charlotte *if the weather is nice*


Me & Bestie being silly


She scored this cute infinity scarf on sale at Urban *she's gonna kill me for posting this wonky pic of her, haha!*


They are so stellar, they look awesome in person. My only problem is when I hold Liv, she tries to eat them!


My shirt says "This means RAD!!" however in all honesty, it's written in Japanese. For all I know it could say This means LOSER!! We went to BabyGap so I could buy a swimsuit for Liv but they didn't have it in stock yet. So I went to BabyGap in Glendale *who was having a big sale* but they didn't have what I wanted either so I'll have to wait until next week to get it for the San Diego trip. I am thinking of some sandals too


I'm usually not a fan of a 2-piece for a little girl but I love this rashguard and the boycut of the bottoms. The coral color is fantastic, I wish Gap had this in my size!!
My last favorite thing is my new book *I picked it up at Target last night*



Tina Fey is remarkable, I'm sure I'll be laughing throughout this book.
Hopefully, I'll have time to finish it before Liv graduates from high school!!

No comments: