Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baby Shower and Balloons

Friday Antz had a party at work so he brought Liv a surprise from Godmommy Leslie when he came home...balloons! Then we took a walk in Atwater and stopped by the open house for Sew-LA. 

Scruffin Rocker
wearing my shoes during quiet song at class
she wore her wings *from her 1st Halloween costume*
Cake pop!
Toodee gets a ride
Thanks Nina!
she was awestruck by the balloons





My favorite photo of her



The new store is lovely
I hope to make this adorable shirt. There's a class for it this month.
This flower wins! I really enjoy walking past this garden
Yesterday Liv, my Mommy-in-law and I went my niece-in-law, Ann-Marissa's baby shower. I couldn't be happier for her and hubby, Cayce. They are high school sweethearts and they just bought a lovely new house. I am so excited to meet their daughter next month.






Can you believe how bad I sucked at this game? I won the actual game on Price is Right but I have never purchased most of the products before.



Mommy looks so pretty
Grandmom-to-be Debra
Liv and her new friend, Jianna

Double team on Mommy

Yummy!






Ann-Marissa is going to be a FABulous Mommy!!

No comments: