Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A few of my Favorite Things

Christmas season is almost upon us. I am already buying toys for Liv before they sell out *I need some good hiding places* We are all about Adventure Time, her favorite character is an androgynous video game called B-mo so I bought this guy from Amazon yesterday.




I also picked up Joy's book. I am a huge fan of her blog, Oh Joy!



Antz and I are going to her book signing event next week. I missed out on the Kate Spade event hosted by Joy so I'm excited to finally meet her. I can't wait to read the book and use her tips for sprucing up Violently Happy. I am still looking for a lovely to help me format my layout.

So it's now autumn and we are having some cooler weather so my last trip to Target, I stocked up on new tights and socks.


Speaking of accessories, Ban.do has some new goodies and I put these on the top of my Christmas wishlist.

ban.do metallic heart clutch
A small clutch is perfect since I've been carrying my backpack all year
I need a pom pom in GOLD!
metallic gold pom pom flower
Perfect for wearing during the holidays
 I have my eye on this dress for our Holiday card photo.

Have It All Dress - ModCloth
Have it All dress

Of course it's sold out but Modcloth has an email notification when items come back in stock. I would like to pair it with colorful tights and these guys.

Furina Mary-Janes #anthropologie
Seychelles Furina Mary- Janes

Or these...cause they are GOLD!

Miki Wedges #anthropologie
Miki Wedges

I NEED these boots. They are gorgeous!

Frye 'Veronica Back Zip' Boot available at #Nordstrom
Frye Veronica Back-zip boot

Now let's hope I was a good girl this year and Santa brings me this guy.

Amish Scooter
Amish Scooter
Isn't it adorable? I know, Antz is totally saying, you have an awesome Hello Kitty bike that you have only ridden once. Well, this scooter is perfect for the park with Liv or short walks in the neighborhood.


I am in love with this watch. I'm all about pink & gold!

kate spade new york 'seaport grand' bracelet watch available at #Nordstrom
Kate Spade Seaport Grand watch

Obviously I'm having an infatuation with GOLD so I died when I saw these on Pinterest.



Trouble is they are long gone from Zara and no where else to be found. I bought these brogues from Asos but they had to go back because they had marks on them like they had been worn and they sent me the wrong size. So now I'm seeking a pair of comfy brogues similar to these, which are sold out in my size, boo!

Vivid Beginning Oxfords #anthropologie
Vivid Beginnings Oxfords
I already have a black and green pair of Converse but I love these high tops in pink, oh excuse me, quartz pink.

Converse Chuck Taylor® High Top Sneaker (Women)
Chuck Taylor High Top Sneakers
Am I nuts for wanting these? I'll tell you what's nuts, these cost $225!! I still want em.





Lastly I need a cape/coat. That's right, NEED!!

Pinned Image
Mod-ern Times Cape
What's on your wishlist? I forgot to mention plumbing that works. Santa, please bring us hot water pressure in our bathroom. That would be rad.

No comments: