Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas as Palms Place

Hello from Sin City!! We're spending some family time at our favorite place, The Palms. This time we are staying in a one bedroom condo, with a kitchen!
 
So I guess Beiber is in the building?
Full fridge, cooktop, dishwasher, microwave beats a few cups and an ice bucket!
The first thing Liv did was take a bath, so rad with jets too!

You know what totally normal folks do in hotel rooms, don't ya? Somersault Olympics!!

05eJC7 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
After years of staying in hotels, nothing impresses me other than good bedding and a huge, wonderful bathroom. This condo has two bathrooms
This shower is heaven, there's three showerheads
I could live here!

My lovely Mom, surveying the strip view
Photo
How's your holidays going? I am hoping to have my Christmas gift list finished by Christmas Eve but today is spa day so don't hold me to it.

No comments: