Thursday, September 11, 2014

San Francisco Day Two

Our Sunday began with the wonderful luxury of sleeping in. It's such a rare instance that Liv sleeps late so it was a treat. We checked out of our hotel and headed to Hayes Valley for brunch at a Carnival themed restaurant called Straw. I was looking for restaurants on Pinterest when I came across their donut breakfast sandwich, I just had to try it. Luckily I found parking easily *in the city with $50 parking lots* It was a beautiful day, we loved the food and decor. Aftwards we walked to Miette the prettiest candy store I've ever been to. Liv and I were like kids in a candy store. It was delightful. Then we took a scenic drive around town and stopped by the hidden Seward Slides which was super fun. We ended the day at the Golden Gate park before hitting the highway.


I could stare at Victorians all day, so gorgeous!
They have a parklet like Highland Park!
This photo cracks me up!
Even the menus are adorable
My Mom had grilled cheese and sweet potato tots and Liv had a chocolate chip pancake
Antz had the chicken and waffles
It was sooo delish! I love this place

Miette Confiserie such a lovely shop
Liv said "Look, Rocky Horror Picture Show lips!"
"No adults unless accompanied by children!!"


Great view of Alcatraz just off of Lombard Street
Lombard Street, the crooked-iest street in the world

 We still have so much to do on our next trip to the Bay area.

1 comment:

Planet Micro said...

Thhanks for sharing this