Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's 9/9/09!!

I am about to cook dinner for Antz. I am making steak and baked potatos. I would love some wine with dinner but none in the house. So I promise to write later tonight. I will debut my baby shower theme that I am totally stealing from Hostess with the Mostess. Toodles **I have returned. So as promised take a peek at my dream baby shower.

Cirque du Bebe

   







































































































I love the palette, the French theme, the modern feel, no pastels!! I found most of the decor online and I am starting my search for black chivari chairs. I love themed parties and I found these masks for props to use in the photo booth. Antz has been enlisted to create our invitations, table numbers and posters. Don't you just adore that yummy circus font?!

 

No comments: