Tuesday, September 22, 2009

O...M...G...!

I cannot believe it!


We went to the doc this morning for a blood test. I get the results this afternoon *fingers crossed*
I couldn't go home after the doc so I drove around Pasadena and I found a gorgeous Catholic Church. I wanted to light a candle but they were all lit, so I just said a few prayers. Antz is estatic, I am beyond stunned. I woke up at 4am and had to pee so I took the hpt. I tried to play it cool but I peeked and saw the Preggo!! I grabbed the camera and took some pics *which came out awful* and tried to go back to bed. I couldn't stop grinning so I woke up Antz and showed him the pics. He had no idea what I was showing him so I showed him the stick. We are both elated, over-the-moon, all the cliches you can think of. I never knew this was going to happen for us. We only told our doc and my acupuncturist, Gilli the good news. It sucks we can't tell our family yet because Antz Mom is having a birthday party this weekend and his favorite cousins are coming in from Mexico. Knowing us, we may spill the beans early but for now the plan is to wait until next week to confirm the blood test. I have never felt more grateful in my life. My life feels so perfect! I can't wait to start this journey.

No comments: