Tuesday, January 5, 2010

How to raise a prodigy

I didn't accomplish any feats at an early age *I wet the bed past 10 yrs* but I am obssessed with bringing out the Einstein in my bebe. I get sucked in watching the "Your child can read" infomercial. There was a kid featured on Conan O' Brien that was 2 years old that could name all the presidents. Now I have a new goal,



How amazing is Lilly? I love geography, so many of my friends and family have no idea where anything is. I plan to instill geography, math, classic literature, an amazing variety of music and history. I found this gorgeous map for the nursery




































I am keeping my fingers crossed that our child will develop wanderlust at an early age. I had my first passport at age 3 and I travelled all over the US before I was 12.

No comments: