Friday, January 22, 2010

Lizzie's Wild Ride

I know it's totally cliche but as I'm watching this show on Mtv called the Buried Life based on the book 1,000 Things to do Before you die, so I feel compelled to list what I've accomplished so far. You know, to feel better about myself!

1. Attended a Björk concert in a foreign country *Paris June 2003*

Every show I've been to my camera has failed me, that blue dot is Björk!
My BFF Aimee and me right before the show * so far I've seen Björk live 5 times*
2. Been on television *I won the Showcase Showdown on the Price is Right 1997 and a game show called Cram 2002*







Dude, I know...my hair and fake nails are MEGA EMBARRASSING!! It was the 90's...right?


I won a trip to Venice, Italy *my husband and mine first vacation together*

Luckily no birds pooped on me
3. Attended a live taping of Late Night with Conan O'Brien in New York


Also attended a live taping of Conan in Los Angeles *

Antz made my I'm With Coco shirt
4. Been on to the top of the Empire State Building *actually, we got engaged at the top of the Empire State Building on December 26, 2000* Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, *I wrote our names on the Eiffel Tower in 2003* Tower of London and Buckingham Palace

On top of the Eiffel Tower

5. Bought our first house *3/2006*

6. Rescued a cat from an Animal Shelter *my Lola in 2007*


7. Sat front row at a Broadway play in New York *Rent 12/2000*

8. Flown first class internationally *Virgin Airlines from LA to London in 2003, it was lovely*

Oh man, how will I ever fly coach again?!
9. Snuck into Björk's after-party and spoke to/danced with Björk!!! *San Jose 2007*

My camera hates me!
If you look real closely, you can see Antz in his gray hoodie *at the 0:07 second mark*


10. Had my dream wedding on the beach and married the man of my dreams *most perfect day of my life August 18, 2002*

*Here's our 10 year wedding anniversary Pop Up Dinner


11. Attended a birth *My sis-in-law August 7, 2000*

12. Attended an awards show *Mtv Movie Awards 2006, Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards 2007/2008/2011 & 2012*

Yep, it's me and FLAVA FLAAAAAAAAV!
I'm sure you know this lady


13. Went to Salvation Mountain in Indio, CA.


14. Walked across the Brooklyn Bridge *December 2000, boy, was it cold* and visited the John Lennon memorial in Central Park

15. Went to the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose *Spooky Halloween flashlight tour in 2005*

16. Played tambourine onstage at concert *I went on tour with my Mom a lot as a kid*

Stevie & me in 1987
17. Saw Michael Jackson live in concert *one of the first official concerts (that my Mom didn't work) I ever attended in 1985*

18. Flown jumpseat on a red eye flight to New York *when I worked at JetBlue, not recommended*

19. Auditioned 3 times for The Amazing Race *how rad would that be??!!*

20. Became pregnant with our daughter, Olivia Lily :)


21** Gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Olivia Lily, June 2, 2010 at 1:35 pm


Our daughter is pretty rad!


No comments: