Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Holy Shoes!

So last week Olivia's feet decided to grow at a HULK-like rate. I just bought her 2 pair of  See Kai Run shoes in 12 - 18 months in confidence because this kid's feet are uniquely narrow and long *think skis*

I miss these tiny feet

so I figured she was good in the shoe department. Turns out during our date day with Aimee, Liv was wearing her new sandals

Aimee noticed Liv had a red mark on the back of her foot. D'oh! Her new sandals were already too tight and rubbing against the back of her foot. LAME! So now I need to get her some new kicks in a larger size. How did she go from fitting a comfortable size 5 to size 7 in less than a month? I've had my eye on these adorable Livie & Luca shoes for months but Liv's feet were too small.



Now they only have them in navy but I'm still ordering them. I really love these Birdie shoes but I am not sure what size to order them in, her current size or a size larger and wait a day for her to grow into them. I think these are perfect shoes for the fall.




I also need to replace her Converse


And her old Vans with these Hello Kitty Slip ons, still not sure if I want to get Yo Gabba Gabba! Vans



She outgrew her Saltwater sandals too. I really want these red ones but they are sold out in her size and Antz wants to stick with the tan color since it's more neutral.



and I also want to get her these rad turquoise Toms


While I'm at it I can't resist these metallic oxfords



The hard part is admitting that now her feet are growing at a much faster rate so it will be difficult buying so many shoes for her so often. She needs a new car seat too. I am pretty sure we are going with this Paul Frank seat but I'm bummed we'll have to transfer it from my car to Antz car all the time.


STOP GROWING LIV!!!


No comments: