Thursday, October 6, 2011

What we've been up to

You are dying to know, right? Well a lot of our time has been consumed with our new obsession....



We've been watching it on Netflix and I now understand what all the fuss is about. It's pretty awesome. We still have about 18 episodes to go. My Mommy came to town and we've been hanging out, shopping and eating. Exhibit A:


Antz awesome chicken and my candied yams. We caught the last hour of family night at the Kidspace Museum.







Last Saturday we went to the Malibu farmers market and even though it's tiny, the location is lovely.













We went to a fabric store to get supplies for Liv's Halloween costume *Top Secret* and I couldn't resist these sewing books.


I am dying of cuteness ideas and inspiration


We've got loads of work to do Mum!

No comments: