Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gettin' Crafty

YAY! Next Thursday my friends, Mia, Kim & I are going to this Anthropologie workshop.


 I met Jen at her fabulous garage sale *she's totally the sweetest*  I adore Ban.do!!

I am such a nerd!!
As a long time follower of her blog, I'm stoked to meet Bri Emery. I have been mentioning to Antz that I would love to take one of her BlogShop classes *I'm hoping I can go to San Francisco* but with our long list of Things to Do it will most likely be happening a few years from now. I have pretty amateur skills in Photoshop so it would be great to create lovely layouts for this blog. For the inspiration strings I am thinking of using some photos *which need to be printed* and some vintage Paris postcards I've been holding onto. I may even throw some pom poms in there. I need to find a place that has shiny gold paper. Super excited!!

No comments: