Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The trilogy is now complete

Bossypants is definitely this generation's Are You There God? It's Me Margaret. This book made me laugh until I cried. I have re-read it many times, it's sooo good!


Then the torch was handed to sweet Mindy Kaling with her hilarious Is Everybody Hanging Out Without Me?


It was one of those books that you don't want to end. I laughed so loud

...but every sequel needs the last chapter, The Return of the Jedi, the Phillips to the Wilson, right? So the obviy person to pen her magnum opus would be...

 
Alter Egos
Amy fucking Poehler!! Hooray! I am so stoked to read it. Her book is being described as "An illustrated, non-linear diary full of humor and honesty and brimming with true stories, fictional anecdotes and life lessons, the book will be a unique and engaging experience from one of today's most talented and beloved stars." This lady rocks my boat.

Season 11
So, Project Runway is back...are you lovelies watching? It's teams this year, yikes, they are really trying to make these people kill each other. One thing I love about PR is they love to eliminate s's on the end of words! A nude LIP, a cool slim PANT or a clunky HEEL. At least this year they are giving them a Lexus. I remember season one got a Saturn, and I think he turned it down, haha! I really want this dude to win.

Haters Gonna Hate!
As over of the peplum silhouette that I am, his version is rad!!
At least they have Zac Posen as a judge this year

I have such a crush on him...and I know that makes me a Fag Hag!

No comments: