Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Want / Need / Wear / Read

Once again, I'm borrowing this feature *please be flattered* from Bleubird but it's so cute. It's pretty self-explanatory please, feel free to borrow from me...

Hello (Adult) Red Champ Pullover
Something I want: Hello Pullover by Hello Merch
Bella Dots 2 Slice Toaster - White
Something I need: Bella Dots Toaster from Target
Image of Moccasins - Elk Hide
Something I want *Liv* to wear: Leather Moccasins by Freshly Picked *she's outgrown her Minnetonka moccasins*

Something I want to read: SC 2003: (Some Pictures from This Past Year)


Of course I would choose the only book no longer in print and impossible to find. Yet, I'm so fascinated by Sofia Coppola.
Sofia-Coppola-by-Peter-Lindbergh-for-LUomo-Vogue-September-2010

She appears to be a quiet ingenue *rare for a Hollywood socialite* but shows her voice is quite loud and has a great eye for stunning visual and vulnerable characters in her films. Lost in Translation, The Virgin Suicides & Marie Antoinette are my favorites. I will keep an eye out for it next time I visit Wackos.

So tell me lovelies, what are your Want/Need/Wear/Read?

No comments: