Sunday, June 9, 2013

Disneyland / Olivia's 3rd Birthday

We spent 9 hours at Disneyland which is a new record for us. It was a perfect day, not too hot but sunny and bright. *Antz is absolutely miserable in hot weather* It was crowded with summer tourists but the lines were all less than 20 minutes wait. This is Liv's 4th visit so we focused on finding her favorite characters more than rides. We found Tinkerbell and her friends, the Fairy Godmother, Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, Cindy and Mickey. I grabbed a corn dog *they are the best!* and got us fast passes for the newly vamped Star Tours ride *well, new to us* while Antz and Liv waited in line to meet Tinkerbell for 45 minutes! We rode all of Liv's favorites and even rode the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters twice *she loves shooting the robots* Since she was all dressed up in her new Cinderella gown, she had tons of folks saying hello and saying how adorable she was. Even though technically it wasn't her birthday, we had to get her a birthday badge. Sorry it's taken me an entire week to sort out the photos and upload them.

Her dad put fairy dust in her hair
I love this sign, it makes me all giddy with excitement

Riding the fire truck was cool since we had it all to ourselves
Her jumps crack me up, she always looks like she's levitating
So did you know that Tink has an entourage of fairy friends? This one had a southern accent. *Rosetta, I think*
This was the first time I ever saw the Fairy Godmother, she asked how old Liv was.
They sang Bibbity-bobbity-boo
Maybe I'm used to seeing Aurora asleep but she looked, different awake
Liv has only seen the Little Mermaid once so she was feeling pretty shy with Ariel
Ariel saw Liv's outfit and grabbed her and took off down the hall *Antz and I were like, ...okay?*
 Liv went nuts when she met Cinderella. They had a long chat.
Liv was like, I couldn't wear my glass slippers so Cindy showed Liv her shoes
Twirling
Curtsy-ing

Seeing the big guy!
Sometimes I want to buy a season pass just for the corn dogs!

She had a magical 3rd birthday. I'm putting together her 3rd Birthday time capsule tonight.

No comments: