Friday, August 9, 2013

My Favorite Things: H & M Home

I first heard of the Swedish company H & M back in 2000 during a trip to New York with Antz. We were being typical tourists and found the store near Times Square. It was Christmas time and ridiculously cold *being from LA, we were not prepared for the seriousness of East coast winter* so we decided to pick up some sweaters. I bought a green long sleeve wool sweater and Antz bought a thick striped turtleneck *haha, here's the turtleneck sweater*

Early 2000's fashion, we are fresh to death!
The store was nice, it was a big deal when H & M came to Los Angeles in 2006 but I haven't really shopped there since. Today I found a nice surprise browsing Pinterest to find that H & M has expanded their clothing line into home goods. Pretty awesome home goods too, these are on my wish list.
Storage Basket | H US
Storage Baskets
Product Detail | H US
Cushion Cover *I made this print for Liv's 2nd birthday*
Home | Living Room | H US
Love these pillows and that blanket
Glass vase | H US
Glass Vase
Home | Living Room | H US
Linen Duvet Cover Set
cake stand | H US
Cake Stand
Plate | H US
Plate
Tray | H US
Tray *I'm calling you out H & M, this is an obvious knock-off of the Jonathan Adler Bargello design*

The prices are extremely affordable. Well done H & M, you may give Target a run for their money.

No comments: