Monday, March 10, 2014

Misha Lulu Fall/Winter 2014 Photoshoot

It's been a year since Liv modeled in the Misha Lulu Fall/Winter 2013 photo shoot at Humphrey's Estate. I didn't think they could top that location but Karen did it again! We met at a building in Culver City that ended up being a rad movie prop house. It was beyond cool! Everywhere you looked there was giant Sci-fi gadgets and old pieces of furniture, clocks, weird chairs, the photos I took only show a fraction of the stuff. Liv was especially pleased to find out that one of the props was used in a Michael Jackson video. I reunited with the lovely Misha Lulu family again and we had yummy In & Out burgers for lunch before the shoot.














I am obsessed with old phone booths *also photo booths*
Liv had a ball "working" on this vintage typewriter
Models do eat!

This collection of miniature designer chairs is impressive

Well, I can't share the photos from the shoot just yet. I can sneak peek these adorable headbands made by Gracie *Persimmon Jewelry*

Liv was smitten with this giant diamond
A Barrel of Monkeys
The models received lovely gift bags

Thanks so much Karen & Joe!! It was wonderful seeing the beautiful Moms, Ana, Gracie, Rubyellen, Heather, Jessie and meeting Jalene. I can't wait to see the photos!

No comments: