Saturday, April 6, 2013

Misha Lulu Fall/Winter 2013 Photo Shoot at Humphrey's Estate

I had the incredible privilege to meet many amazing ladies yesterday. I have been a huge fan of Karen the creator of Misha Lulu for years now. She invited Liv to be a part of the photo shoot at a magnificent location. She is a real sweetheart and her daughter Bella is beautiful *she is a natural model*. I also met the wonderful Rubyellen of Cakies *been a fan of her blog for years* and her adorable girls. I met *again* Heather from Babiekins magazine who did the styling for the shoot and her lovely daughter. I also met some other fabulous ladies *Ana, Gracie and Yelz* and their cute daughters too. I can't let the cat out of the bag yet and show the pretty clothes until they are released but I did take some behind the scenes photos and some of the breathtaking grounds. The talented Jessie Kenney of Juneberry Photography was so patient with Liv *of course being a two year old* she made her laugh and was able to capture her beauty effortlessly. I am so excited for the line to be released. Karen is amazing at finding the perfect balance between making clothes for little girls that doesn't feel overly cutesy but are still fun, and girly. The way they styled Liv for the shoot gave me new ideas for her wardrobe. The creative imagination that went into this shoot is astounding. I am so excited to see how everything turns out this fall. When it was time to leave, Karen generously gave Liv a gift bag full of rad Misha Lulu dresses and even some treats for Liv to play with. I am so happy to have participated in such a fun shoot. I feel like Liv is a pro now! She really made Mommy proud. Here's some of the shots I can share of Liv's modeling debut.

Taken by Jessie Kenney for Misha Lulu Fall/Winter 2013
Luckily, she slept the whole 2 hour drive there
 
"I'm ready to model!"
Behind the scenes in the life of a model
Mr. Peacock kept screeching
Storybook settings
Whimsical gardens
This kid runs any chance she gets
On her lunch break
"Can you do my hair Mom?"
Done! I love these hair bobbles made by Persimmon Jewelry
Rubyellen was amazing! We went on a crazy, wild ride when we both got lost driving to the estate in canyon country Temecula.
Behind the scenes action, the sets were amazing
Don't say it!

They loved watching the peacocks
Striking a pose
"Mommy, I running!"
The final shot of the day
The lovely gift bag for Liv
I am in LOVE with this dress!! Amazeballs
Heaven!!
Strong contender for her to wear for individual school photos she's taking next Tuesday!

Huge thanks to Karen for the lovely clothes and being rad lady to the max!!! I hope Liv is able to join in the fun again soon.


                                                              Au Revoir!

No comments: