Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Favorite Things: Mothers Day Gift Edition

In the middle of the kitchen remodel, *our new floors are being installed as I write this!!* May is approaching faster than I'd like, mostly because I am swamped with things to prepare for my busiest month of the year, June *Liv's birthday, my BFF's son Holden's high school graduation, Poppa's day, Liv's summer break & Antz birthday, whew!*

Luckily, May is a nice, long month and I will soon have a beautiful new kitchen to play with. Since Mother's day is a nice day to receive gifts from my lovelies, why not nudge them in the right direction.

All mom wanted for Mother's day was to be shit balls drunk ecard - funny ecards

I couldn't think of a more appropriate gift for our new kitchen! Sadly it's sold out but I emailed the guy who makes them to see if he can make me one.

Hello Lionel Richie Ritchie  Is it Tea Teapot Tea For One
Hello Lionel Richie Ritchie Is it Tea Teapot Tea For One
My favorite pair of pink slip on Vans are on their last leg.

My beloved Pink Vans in happy times
Since I can't find the slip ons in pink in my size anywhere *keep your eye out for a size ten for me!* I could replace them with these. I prefer the convenience of non laces but these are still cute.
Vans Authentic Sneaker
 I also like these. Classic!
Puma Womens Glyde Lo Shoe
I've always been a big fan of Volkswagens *I have owned a Convertible Rabbit, two new Beetles, a Jetta and my current car is a Tiguan* I think everyone has fantasized about owning a rad VW Bus and road tripping along the coast. The colors are so cool and those curtains are adorable. I never understood why VW couldn't modernize the interior features but keep the same body as the ones from the 60s? Well, since a bus isn't logical for us, I would sure love this guy as a cute substitute! You can even create the inside too.
LEGO Creator Volkswagen T1 Camper Van
My laptop case doesn't function as well as I need it too *hint, need room for my plug, iphone cord and other laptop related junk*
MARC BY MARC JACOBS Pretty Nylon - Computer Commuter Bag
This bag has a strap and goes so well with my new snazzy ipad case I got on super sale from Nordstrom. I'm sensing a pink theme here.



I have been wanting a record player for years now. I am glad I didn't get one yet because this guy is so pretty and is exclusively at Urban Outfitters
AV Room Portable USB Turntable By Crosley
Well, I need to have a few records to play on it, right? Here are some I hope to find at one of Highland Park's local record stores.

Björk Debut
Tom Waits Rain Dogs
Paris Combo Attraction
Lana Del Rey Born to Die
Joanna Newsom The Milk-Eyed Mender

This pouch is super sweet. Plus it reminds me of my favorite MJ cover by Nite Jewel.

Rebecca Minkoff Cory Sayings Pouch "Pyt"

Mother's Day isn't complete without a homemade breakfast, a card and some jool-ree!! 
This is lovely without breaking the bank but sadly sold out. My Eat Cake for Breakfast bag 
was sold out for years and I still got it, so you never know.
kate spade | things we love charm bracelet
Mommy's Day is two weeks away, any items you have your eyes on?

No comments: