Friday, April 5, 2013

Yamashiro Farmers Market

If you have been following my blog for awhile, you know how much I enjoy farmers markets. Well now I can add number 28/52 to my List. I have been wanting to try the Heirloom LA food truck ever since I tasted them at West Elm, so I was happy to hear they would be at the Yamashiro farmers market starting Thursdays until the fall. I finally had a chance to see the iconic Japanese restaurant *a bunch of movies have been filmed there* that is located in the Hollywood hills which offers an amazing view of the city.

Squinty eyes
Crab & Lobster ravioli and my mushroom lasagna cupcake
This was as good as it looks
Antz had a polish kiebasa
Liv got this rad Nemo balloon
I had just enough room for a mini chocolate bourbon pecan pie
Fantastic!
The food was fab, the views were lovely. We are going again soon to try the filet mignon skewers. For all the gourmet fare, the prices were quite reasonable. Happy Friday!

No comments: