Friday, March 27, 2015

Paris Je'taime

Another magical day in the city I love.



I had Aimee use her make up expertise to give me winged eyes




There was a lovely French soundtrack following us everywhere we went

We accidentally stumbled upon the bird market near Notre Dame. Marché aux Oiseaux




I must buy that pink balloon for Liv's room!




I love these masks Antz made for us





Hot wine anyone?
We made a friend while getting directions


Shakespeare & Company Book store

Lunch was incredible at the tiniest Chinese restaurant (with mean waiters)






I actually look like a grown-up



Cafe de Flore is one of the oldest most prestigious cafes in Paris
Les deux Magots is also a famous cafe with a West coast/East coast feud with Cafe de Flore!





Aimee and I lit candles and said prayers for our families *cause we are good Catholic girls*




Serge Gainsbourg's house







This was just part of our day, next part coming soon!

No comments: