Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Late Night Shopping

I took the plunge! Today I emailed Sarah Hoag *my friend Mia's friend* to book our preggo portraits and newborn shots.

http://sarahhoag.smugmug.com/

She is ridiculously inexpensive but she said she gives us a DVD of the images and I'm worried I won't be able to duplicate them. She is available in early May which is good since I want my belly to get rounder and more pronounced. I want to take them at same beach we got married on in Malibu. i have no idea what I'm going to wear but I am definitely NOT wearing a white buttoned shirt and jeans *so overdone*. Maybe a nice white maxi dress, something white which means I'll have to get a tan.

I was trying to wait until I got the tax refund but I couldn't risk losing the sale price and free shipping at Target for the printer, printer stand and Antz office chair.

























































As I said, we are going to DIY the printer stand and hopefully it will hold all my office supplies/arts and craft and folders. Oh, and since Antz has forced me to watch American Idol this season *yuck* I have my favorite, it's Siobhan, she is the cutest thing ever, there I have chosen. Everyone else sucks!

No comments: