Friday, April 2, 2010

A Good Friday

This Sunday is Easter, we don't have any big plans. We may go to St. Andrews Church but haven't decided yet. Last night I crashed early while Antz was still printing the quiz. I made a mock up of the map/directions. I need Antz to figure out how to make namecard/stickers to put on the take-out boxes. I had a miserable night, I woke up at 4am and felt crampy in my tummy. I thought I was hungry so I had some pineapple. I told Antz I didn't feel well and he rubbed my back. I didn't fall back asleep until almost 6. Today Mr. UPS came early before Antz left for work and I thought he would have my Gap order or the mattress but it was just the accordion and goldfish kite.


















Fed Ex came shortly afterwards with the plates and napkins order.


















Still so many things to be delivered. I have no idea when the glider is coming but I did get an email from them saying they sell the lumbar pillow seperately for $35. I am considering getting an orange one. I went on my weekly errands and took back the accordion at Cost Plus World Market. I wanted to get a straw dispenser but they didn't have them. I looked around for shower supplies and I found this for the Izze sodas/ice bucket and matching tray for the baby bottles.

















I hope I can fit them all in our refrigerator. I browsed the pillows and saw these 2 I like.



































I like this candle holder for the fireplace but it looks a bit small.















I need to measure our hearth. I went to Michaels to get foam board for the baby celeb match game and find a scrapbook for the photos. I like this one even though it has plastic sleeves.


















Well, I have a serious case of the tireds so I'm going to try to take a nap.

No comments: