Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I am the queen of online ordering

Today I gave my credit card a workout. I placed several online orders and I still have a bunch to go. I am most excited about the tazi moroccan leather pouf and the Fuji instant camera orders.



















I also ordered some clothes for Olivia
MilkShop








































Vans































See Kai Run *they sold out of the Monica's my fave :( *

































My hospital Gown *Baby Be Mine Maternity*






















Tomorrow I may order these argyle socks for Olivia, my bebe shower sandals and tom's shoes from Nordstrom since I'm going to Old Navy to exchange a dress. I can order the stuff online and pick it up in the store the same day.






















Most excited to get all these goodies in the mail! Well, today Antz sent me an idea for a wreath he wanted to put on Olivia's nursery door. KnockKnocking






















Like, Oh My Gawd! These wreaths are AMAZING! I really want to buy this one





















I want to add letters that say Welcome Friends and when she is born we'll change it to say Welcome Olivia!
Here's a sample of the lettering











































I want to put it on the front door *we desperately need a new one* and put a Hello Kitty No shoes please sign on her door. I am trying to figure out a budget that allows me to buy all the things on my ever-growing list of home decor. I need new cookware, the fireplace screen, candle holder, couch pillows, new doormat, and the delish spring wreath. Antz is convinced he can make the wreath himself but I cannot doubt his DIY-power.

No comments: