Friday, July 16, 2010

Olivia Lily's Photoshoot!!

Sarah sent me the link to our photos. I LOVE how they came out. Sarah Hoag Photography









































































































































































































































*the only time she cried is when we put this outfit on her, that's why I returned it, too cheesy*














































































































































Oh Sarah, how I love thee! I am hoping our next photoshoot with her will be at Disneyland at Christmas. She is due with her 3rd baby in September so hopefully that will be a good time for her. Too bad she lives in San Francisco, I would book her for the christening.

No comments: