Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Vee-Dub

Yesterday I took my Jetta in for 30k service *even though I only have 25k miles* so the service rep told me I won't need to service my car again until this time next year. Well, my lease is up in August, so it got me thinking about my next car. I really would like to get an environmentally friendly hybrid car *#16* but so far all Volkswagen has is the Jetta Sportswagon TDI Diesel.


Umm, so not cute at all! It looks like a boy-car to me. Also, I know it's too long for our garage *my Jetta barely fits* I want to stay with VW *this is my 4th Volkswagen* but I need to have a cute car that is comfy for Liv and good on gas mileage. Soooo, I think I have found my next car, ahem truck?

Ladies and gentlemen....presenting....



my next car....2011 Tiguan but mine has to be in white.


I'm usually not a SUV girl, besides we already have Antz Element but I need the space!


I love this Japanese version


Of course I have to pimp it out with HK accessories and it must have heated seats and an ipod connection *stupid Jetta doesn't have one so I have to listen to CDs old-school style*

I have my eye on these shades
Well, I have until August to change my mind about 50 times. I'm fickle!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Japanese version is awesome! Yeah, your next ride will be a lot hotter with those Hello Kitty shades. Congrats on your iPod connection. Hehehe.

-Tari Ledsome