Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Disneyland tomorrow!!!


I've been running around all day prepping for our photo shoot with Sarah at Disneyland tomorrow. I am tired, I don't know where I'll get my energy for the long day tomorrow. The most important stuff has been taken care of, I made a reservation for a character lunch at California Adventures. It's pricey but it guarantees pics with 5 Disney Princesses. The other challenge was finding the perfect look for Liv. I was bummed BabyGap didn't have the shorts I wanted, but we came up with a rad alternative. Sadly, I'm sworn to secrecy until we get the pics back from Sarah. I am sewing my mouth shut but I will give you a sneak peek.

I'm such a tease!

Possibly maybe, I'll post Liv's week 36 this evening if I'm not passed out from exhaustion.

Toodles

No comments: