Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pretty Things

You'll have to forgive me while I drool....


The evil geniuses behind Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters have launched a wedding attire site called *Beholden* BHLDN 

I, of course, am dying that this wasn't around when I was betrothed because I find the prices to be very reasonable for the quality. My Mom bought my dress which I happened to know came close to $1000 with alterations *I know this because she reminds me on a daily basis*

At my final fitting *how early 2000's is my purse?*

Aimee was actually the one who brought this site to my attention and of course she is hunting down her dream wedding dress. This is her #1 pick

I agree with her, this is stunning, Bohemian and simple *so Aimee* but I like this one for her much better

It's eyelet as she likes, has sweet bell sleeves, and the buttons are so 70's *like Aimee*

I could totally see her wearing this with fresh flowers in her hair and flat sandals.

I wish I could have another wedding *to Antz, duh* just for the dress and I would wear these shoes and a hairpiece


AAAGHHH So FAB! So lovely, I have tears in my eyes *I'm such a dope*

So I had to stop by Ban.do and see their new line *that I sooo want every piece* Three things happened;

I fell in love with this hairstyle *and her glasses*

I fell in deeper love with these eyelashes *yummy*

I now have the biggest girl crush on this raven haired beauty, she is divine!!


  This model is BEAUT-TI-FUL!! Her hairpieces are rad too. I hate ban.do for playing right into my weakness for flawless makeup and perfect hair. Makes me want to spend $400 on a headband!

I really hope we are going to a wedding this year *hint, hint* because I adore weddings. I love dressing up and getting glammy. Well, my birthday is right around the corner, maybe I can effectively persaude my sweet friends and family into amassing Anthropologie gift cards. I got my eye on their spring line

This cardi is super cute

I usually stray from a bias cut skirt because of my wide frame and thick middle *cankles anyone?* but this prairie skirt would work with a scoopneck or vneck tee and a denim jacket and the boots I've been lusting after for almost a year now.

Love the sleeves on this maxi dress, very Mrs. Roper *Aimee and mine style idol*

This dress, yes this is one piece, is genius! So casual and practical.

I need these Frye boots!!


I've been shackled to hideous nursing bras for almost a year. I forgot how lovely underwear could be. What I would give for an itchy lacy, uncomfortably sexy bra!!

I need to stop right now before we end up without a remodelled bathroom because Lizzie is a shopaholic *but it's been sooo very long since I've bought something lovely for myself, sniff*

No comments: