Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Shopaholic strikes again!

I've had my eye on these sweet shorts from BabyGap for awhile now.


Today I looked online and saw that the only size left was 0 - 3 mos. Then I saw this cutie

This set me into panic mode. I must have it!!! So I grabbed Liv and we hit the mall. Soooo glad I did! They were having a buy 2, get 1 free sale so I found the shorts *last ones in her size,* the romper was on sale and this cute dress since I needed a 3rd item. I sent a pic of this dress to Antz to get his opinion.


I'm a sucker for a flutter sleeve and embroidery. Antz texted me back CUUUTTTEEEE! So I got it. At the register I found out the buy 2, get 1 free deal only applied to regular priced items so I got this top.


Tomorrow I'm going to Aimee's and we are going to a new childrens shop on Main Street. I want to get Liv some more socks and leggings. I hope they carry shoes because I want to get these converse for Liv.


I have these in my shopping cart at Nordstrom



Now that Liv is all set for spring, Mummy has her wishlist too.

I call this top librarian chic, I would pair it with the cardi below.

I adore this cardigan, super cute!!

I need new shorts, these look a tad too short but maybe I'll lose some of this lovely cellulite in the next few months *Wii Fit!!*

I still want these glasses mega bad!! I'm on the hunt for them.

Antz is not fond of these sneaks but I love the color and they remind me of my old pink New Balances!


The color of these are rad!! I love Seychelles, they are so comfy.

I know, Crocs are only fashionable to Rosie O'Donnell and Jack Nicholson but they are seriously comfy and I need to replace my American Eagle ballet slippers *they give me blisters*

No comments: