Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Wings made their big debut

Last night I slaved in my home "sweatshop" and the toils of my labor produced these guys.


Once we put them on Liv, she literally flew off. She wouldn't sit still for a photo.

 




 


I can't help but be proud of my craftsmanship!

Liv wore them to Evelyn & Dion's Bittersweet Going Away party today. Why bittersweet you ask? I am completely sads they will be away for 27 months, however, seems like more reason to travel to Paraguay to visit, right? It just so happens 2 of the Wonders of the World happen to be in the vicinity of South America *#14 & #24* The good news is they have Skype, a local phone number and they will keep us updated via their blog.

It was incredible to see so many friends and family that came out to support D & E. We filled up on pizza and hung out for a few hours.



I really want to make some wings for me *although Antz won't be seen in public with me if I wore them*


Isn't it ironic that they took this pic in front of the Exit sign at their going away party...spooky!










Uhh, hello double chins!



I love this photo!


Liv's cousin Justin held Liv!! Normally you couldn't pry him away from his beloved video games...boys!






LOVE Liv's Bratface!!! She was having a brat attack because we wouldn't give her any pizza.


Antz showed Liv his Bratface


Tons of people



Her wings stayed put the entire time *YAY*




Thanks for the rad times, the bebesitting, the laughs, the amazing memories. We love you both and wish you an incredible journey. These guys are such an inspiration!! *tears*

After the party we went to register Liv for swimming lessons and luckily we got the last spot for Saturdays *sweet* I worked on another crafty project for Liv's 1st but it's top secret.

Love & Junk,
Lizzie

2 comments:

Bahati Belle said...

Love........the wings. If u ever decide to slightly mass produce or put a few on etsy. I'm your first customer.

sunkissis said...

Hello Lovely Bahati,

Thanks so much!! I just sold my first pair of wings in our etsy shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/sunkissis?ref=si_shop

Take Care!
Liz