Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Olivia Lily!!

Dear Olivia,

Last year I was terrified with the fear of the pain during childbirth, the fear of the unknown, would I be a good Mom? Will you be healthy? The day of your birth I felt so unprepared yet unusually calm at the same time. I waited for you. I knew it was the right time in my life to be your Mom. I knew I was going to protect you, teach you, share your first experiences, listen to you, nurture you. I am raising you with my best friend and I let go of all my fears. I began to feel anticipation. I was ready like you will never know. I wanted to meet the person your Dad and I loved from the second we saw the positive pregnancy stick. Every second with you has been a blessing. I never knew I was capable of such selfless, unconditional love.

Thank you for choosing me to be your Mommy. I swear I'll never let you down.

This year has flown by. I don't think I'll ever forget any of the moments we've shared *obviously I have enough photos to jog my memory*
Happy 1st Birthday Liv!!


Love,
Maaaaah!

3 comments:

Nancy Wen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIV!!!!!

Can't believe our Olivias have turned 1 already!!! Good job Liz!

samantha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA! YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL GIRL AND I CAN TELL YOU HAVE WONDERFUL PARENTS. YOU ARE VERY BLESSED!

Kim Burns said...

WOW!!! I can't believe she's already ONE! Happy birthday, baby Liv!