Sunday, June 26, 2011

We did Mrs. Roper proud!!

Today my crafting buddy, Kim and I channeled our inner 70's hippie and went to a macramé class at the Little Knittery. The guy teaching the class was so adorable. He said his mother taught him how to macramé when he was younger. At first I was standing there was a giant question mark on my head but after watching him demonstrate it several times I somehow picked it up. The class was scheduled to be 2 hours but we left after 4. After a few stumbles, I found my niche and got into a rhythm.


Me and our teacher, Kenny!! Isn't he cute?


Once I got the hang of it, I did pretty well
Kim was really feeling her Mrs Roper vibe...all she's missing is a sweet ass fro.


My finished product...I LOVE our plant's new outfit.


It was a Macra-Magical afternoon!!

No comments: