Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bedroom Makeover Update

Cause I know you are all dying to know the status...

Tuesday morning Antz *the most amazing hubby ever* somehow MacGuyver'ed the bed frame


I told you I didn't leave Target empty-handed this weekend. I found this Missoni duvet set on sale and at first I wasn't going to get it because it was a Full/Queen but it fit our King size comforter.


Doesn't our queen look tiny? You should see it with Antz, Me, Liv and Lola crammed into it. I want a king bed soooo bad but it would be too large for this 10 x 10 room.





Now that I've had 2 super comfy restful nights of sleep, I can get started on the makeover. You can see we desperately need a new side table. I am considering a Blik wall decal over the bed. I also want to add new artwork and pick up a new alarm clock.


Aimee is coming over to go shopping with me. She's bebesitting Liv tonight so we can go to our friend's birthday party. Keep your fingers crossed they have the Pavo bedding in stock!!

No comments: