Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Favorite Things

It's been awhile since I've shared my faves and since I've had a bad case of Pinsomnia, I have tons of lovely things for today's show & tell.

I can't believe I never posted this amazing Hitchcock pictorial by Annie Lebowitz. All my fave films!! Makes me want to attempt a photo shoot like this.


 My All-Time Favorite Hitch film, THE BIRDS!!









 Mobile Cupcakes are the BEST!!


 I can't wait to have a guest room, this wall sign is so sweet!


 This Jonathan Adler vase is on my wishlist


Liv will be a year and a half in December, we think that will be the time to upgrade her nursery into a toddler bedroom. Of course I'm dreaming big





Camping can be icky, but these tents are super adorable for our backyard


West Elm is having a sale on lighting, I think this guy would look great in our soon-to-be master bedroom makeover.


I cannot believe it's time for a booster seat, bought this Clek Paul Frank seat from Amazon yesterday. It feels like just yesterday when we put in her car seat.


 I really think this should be Olivia's bookbag for when she starts school next year. It's $170 at J.Crew...gulp!


 Ban.do's holiday line is here and it's fabulous!


Shoe clips make me smile

I would love these for holiday events but sadly they are sold out of my size :(



Anyone planning on cooking Thanksgiving dinner or throwing a fantastic Christmas soiree?

3 comments:

Khaira said...

Not to be a critic as to each his own but...The current child safety seat recommendation is to remain rear facing until age 2 and in a 5 PT harness until age 4. My daughter is 5 and still using a 5 PT harness- it's much safer. Do a quick google search you might be surprised.

Khaira said...

Forgot the link

http://www.cdc.gov/Features/PassengerSafety/

sunkissis said...

Thanks for the info, the new car seat is for 30 lbs which she'll hit next month. Because of her height she can't fit her rear facing seat much longer. She also unlatches herself from it *she's quite the escape artist* when I driving with her alone. I definitely researched the best seat for her and my car has a latch system which gives me extra piece of mind.