Sunday, August 12, 2012

Party Girl!!

Our daughter has been to more parties in her 2 years than Antz and I have been to combined! We had a blast at Aiyana's Star Wars birthday party and then we headed over to our friend Christina's Aloha party. We were super tired but we still managed to walk to NELA art walk too.




I know I'm posting a bunch of the same but I love how Liv hams it up  for the camera. She's totally copying her Dad, I love it!
Nina and Liv had awesome retro Star Wars tees
The birthday girl, Leslie's Mom made her Leia costume!!

Leslie's brother & Chewy

Leslie has some major force happening

So many sweets for this kid





Yoda cookies made by Leslie, Olivia ate about 5 cookies!!



This cute little guy is Berlin. His 2nd birthday was the next day. Liv played with him most of the party






Cooling off with popscicles
Posing with our gift




Liv totally tried to blow out the candles

She grabbed Hans Solo and hit icing gold, she had the mustache for hours.



Christina's Aloha Party







Yummy sangria

Liv provided the entertainment as always

Nela Art walk






Boo, Thank you wasn't open but we still peeked in.
My mission is to find a bookrack like this one for our books. Reminds me of our library in Catholic school
I bought the Bad Hair day for me & Broke for Aimee

Liv made herself at home at Pop-Hop

No comments: