Friday, November 30, 2012

Neiman Marcus for Target Holiday Gifts

This is the biggest designer collaboration with Target ever. 24 designers are releasing 50 holiday gifts for the wallet-impaired folks such as myself.

Neiman Marcus Target Collection
The gang
Items are scheduled to arrive tomorrow but you know Target. The price point is $7.99 for Rodarte wrapping paper to $99.99 Marchesa dresses for girls. There are too many goodies to list them all but these are on my wishlist.

I am excited about this!  First Look! Check Out the Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection
I need that Marc Jacobs pouch in gold and that Derek Lam skateboard for Liv...
Pretty on pedals: the Alice + Oliva Bike from the limited‐time Neiman Marcus + Target collection. #Holiday24
Alice + Olivia bicycle *okay, I don't need a new bike but it's adorable*

A gift packed with style—Alice + Olivia Luggage. From the exclusive Neiman Marcus + Target collection. #Holiday24
Alice + Olivia luggage *so perfect for our trip to Paris*
Beyond sweet, the Marchesa Girls' Beaded Dress in the Neiman Marcus + Target collection #Holiday24
Marchesa gown *so pretty for Liv to wear for our holiday card*

For little girls who like to twirl: Jason Wu Girls' Printed Dress in the Neiman Marcus + Target collection. #Holiday24
These pretty Jason Wu dresses are much for sensible
Crimson curtsy cuteness: Jason Wu Girls' Solid Dress from the Neiman Marcus + Target collection. #Holiday24
...and the $59 price is in my budget
Almost too pretty to carry your lunch, the Tory Burch Lunch Bag, from the Neiman Marcus + Target collection. #Holiday24
Tory Burch lunch box *Liv's Keroppi lunch bag is looking pretty tattered now*
Fifi and Fido can dine in style with this Oscar de la Renta Pet Bowl in the Neiman Marcus + Target collection #Holiday24
Okay, so we don't have a dog...now, but we plan on getting one  in the future and they are going to need a bowl. Who can say their dog has an Oscar de la Renta water bowl?
Brian Atwood for Target + Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection Leather Gloves
These Brian Atwood leather studded gloves are more Aimee-style than me. I'm disappointed he didn't included any of his signature pumps in this collection.
Brian Atwood Suede Platform Pumps
Of course I wouldn't be able to walk 3 steps in heels this high but every woman has a shoe fantasy and this man makes the most gorgeous shoes

I'm going to Target tomorrow just to browse and see what kind of madness ensues. I wish I can say I'll be loading up my cart but I'm just about done with my holiday shopping. I've got two kitchens to plan *ours and Liv's* and I know when to quit while I'm ahead. Besides, I have this lovely gift to stare at. 


Happy Weekend!

No comments: