Friday, November 30, 2012

These are a few of my Favorite Things



Oh, the world is full of lovely things, don't you agree?

kate spade new york 'arm candy' leather pouch available at #Nordstrom
kate spade new york 'arm candy' leather pouch *Drool, I want candy!*
M·A·C 'Sinfully Chic' Face Kit *my makeup collection is lacking nude tones*

Rae Dunn by Magenta Small Fruit Colander
Rae Dunn by Magenta Small Fruit Colander

Non-traditional rainboots to stay dry in style
Tory Burch Fox Lace Up Rainboot *boo, these adorable guys are sold out*

A new pretty headband for Liv and a statement necklace that I patiently waited to go on sale
Gloves for the cold weather
Printed canvas oxfords
Still on the hunt for the perfect pair of oxfords *I cannot resist these dots*
Deena & Ozzy Metallic Loafer I just bought these guys on sale....I love gold!!!
Deena & Ozzy Metallic Loafer *20 in store, $30 online* GOLD!
Winning Misha Lulu/Lili giveaways rule
Thanks so much Karen, we are huge Misha Lulu fans!

Some sale scores are too awesome to keep secret. I saw a post by Kate Spade on facebook late night last Monday *it really does pay to follow your fave designers on fb* about their site having technical difficulties due to the huge cyber-Monday sale. I was intrigued but had no intention to buy anything but when I saw the very first item on the home page, my jaw hit the floor. Back in August I was hunting everywhere for this sold out bag. Ebay had a bunch but they were selling for $350 and they looked like fakes. I even emailed customer support to ask if any stores might have them in stock or had any returns. They pretty much told me, "Sorry sweetie, you snooze, you lose." So when our anniversary came around, I didn't get the gift I'd hoped for *although the amazing pop up dinner and a surprise trip to Disneyland definitely made up for it* Not only was it the infamous Eat Cake for Breakfast bag but it was on super cyber sale marked down from the original $248 price tag. Say Whaaa?

kate spade new york 'call to action - terry' tote
I'm so freaking excited to get this guy *it's supposed to arrive tomorrow evening*. It is an iconic bag and so minimalistic. It's big enough to carry all my junk and I got it on S A L E!! High five to me. There are some new versions of it available on the Kate Spade website but if you ask me, they aren't as cute.

And I know cute when I see it...



No comments: