Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Christmas Eve!

Antz spent all day today working in Santa's workshop building a little girl's present. I can't wait to see her face when she sees it tomorrow morning *it's much to big to wrap* Since she doesn't follow my blog yet, I think it's safe to share a few pics here.


We couldn't find a refrigerator that was under $100 with shipping so I asked Antz to use his magic and find something we could easily convert. He found the perfect cabinet the next day for $10. We bought a $7.99 set of cabinet handles from Ikea and he added some chalkboard paint and voila! A fridge for all her goodies. Tonight I'm going to add a faux window and curtain and we will let her open all the food/cooking sets tomorrow morning. I can not wait for her to see them in the morning!!

I thought it would be smart to add the tap light under the cabinets

Merry Christmas!

No comments: