Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Happy Christmas 2012

Last night we had the best fondue party with Terry, Morgan, Kieran & baby Finn.


MEAT!


Pretzel bread YUM!

Thanks to the Coxwells for a lovely Christmas Eve feast & sweet gift for Liv. We had to drive Liv around for an hour to get her nice and sleepy so we were able to put the finishing touches on the kitchen. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. It's going to move to the kitchen in March when we finish our remodel.





I bought a Tap light to give her some extra lighting
Her Aunt Debra got her this chefs set, so cute!!


We put blankets over it so she couldn't peek. After heading to bed at 2am, I was hoping Liv would sleep in but she got up around 7:45 and by 8am we dragged ourselves out of bed. 





Bubble gun





Liv loves nesting dolls. Now she has her very own and she'll stop playing with the ones I received as gifts from my friends trip to Russia.


She has been playing doctor since her 24 month check up. Dr Wang let her use her stethoscope on her doll, she's given us a check up, I got a clean bill of heath but Antz was diagnosed as sick.



Best face ever...SUSHI!!
Now it's time for the big present. La cucina!










She knew exactly what to do, she promptly started cooking us breakfast

It's the perfect size for her, I was worried she was too tall for it.

She has been playing kitchen all morning. We are so happy and warm. I am going to take a nap like a bear, I'm so sleepy and covered in bandaid stickers from Dr. Olivia. Thanks so much for all the lovely presents we've received. I am so lucky to have such considerate and generous friends and family.

**Thanks to Aimee for the Misha Lulu clothes. They are beyond adorable and I will have Liv model them as soon as I get them in the mail.

 kate spade new york 'arm candy' leather pouch available at #Nordstrom

**Thanks to my Mommy for the gift of cash so I could get this adorable bag *on sale!!*

**Thanks to Leslie & Stephen for the AMAZING gifts!! She is such a sweetie, I've wanted this pillow forever. YAY!


**My Antz for the tons of gifts I've been getting all month *my RAD Kate Spade bag, Marc Jacobs for Target pouch, my gold loafers, my Ban.do poms and your lovely kisses*

We will be seeing Django Unchained later tonight. Have yourself a merry little Christmas!

No comments: