Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Allergies suck!

They are the worst. I started sneezing like a maniac this past Saturday when we took Antz desk out of Liv's room. Thanks dust bunnies! It turns out he wasn't really using it and we only used it to change Liv's clothes. She's a big girl now so we don't need it taking up space and I wanted to put her kitchen set in her room. Here's the before and after of her room.

After the desk is moved


Here's the rest of her room.


She is spending much more time playing in her room now, and we cleared out space in the living room so yay!

I'm dying from my allergies. I was up all night sneezing nonstop. This sucks. I want to scratch my eyes out and my nose is on fire from kleenex. I'm taking a nasal decongestant but it's not helping. I might get some Allegra or Claritin.


 I feel as bad as I look, sneeze, sneeze!

No comments: