Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ch-ch-changes!

One of my favorite David Bowie songs says it best. I am collaborating with the talented Art Director, Antz to redesign Violently Happy. We are playing around with new color palettes, fonts and streamlining the mess I had on the side. I am already in love with the fancy new header he made me. What a sweet Valentines day gift! What do you think? We have a bunch more to work on but so far me likey!

Today Liv and I headed to the Arts District in downtown LA. I bought a few sweet things from the majorly rad Poketo shop to use the gift certificate we received as our anniversary gift from Kim & Warren *thanks guys!*


It's very hard to not want to buy everything they have. I hope to get a pair of these charming earrings on my next visit.

I couldn't resist this hair bow. I love that it can double as a bow tie.
Leslie bought a blueberry pie from this place last summer but I have been wanting to see what they have for myself. Since it was lunch time and we hadn't eaten, I opted for the mac & cheese pocket to split with Liv. So amazing! I couldn't leave without getting my love a treat so I got the crostata chocolate pie. They have the yummiest pie crust I've ever had...and I've eaten several Marie Calendar's pies!

I am all about metal chairs lately. These Marais look perfect with these dark stained tables. The perfect balance of modern and vintage. *adds to my new dining room wishlist*

The arts district has the best graffiti in town. Liv always gravitates to this mural. She like the owl.

"Look Mommy, funny!"
 We had a fantastic day.


Hope you lovelies have a happy happy Valentines day!!

No comments: